Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]

My Fan-Fic 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Fan-Fic 3

Post by Mau on Tue May 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Here's Chapter 3!!!

Please comment...

Spoiler:
The Childhood Friend: 3

Kitsune and Sasuke Fan Fiction
(Kitsune is a made up character by me.)

You Remind Me Of Her

Class was starting and the students was copying something from the board.

Tachikawa (Kitsune) takes a pen out of her bag. She realized that it was stuck on the zipper. She pulled and pulled until it popped out.

Sasuke turns from the board to Tachikawa, to his right, to tell her to keep quiet. "Tachi--GAK!!!" Sasuke was cut off when Tachikawa's pen holding fist hit his cute adorable face. "ITAI! ITAI! ITAI!" Sasuke shouted in pain. "Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!" Tachikawa said reapeatedy while bowing repeatedly. Iruuka turns to them. " Hey! Sasuke-kun! Tachikawa-chan! Keep it down!" Iruuka ordered. "Gomenasai." Tachikawa said scratching the back of her head. "G-Gomen." Sasuke said still in pain. Iruuka turns back to the board and continues writing. "Itai..." Sasuke whispered holding his nose. " Gomenasai.." Tachikawa whispered back, her face getting closer to Sasuke's. "Sasuke-kun, are you okay?" now Tachikawa's face was really close to Sasuke's. Sasuke can't see Tachikawa because his eyes are closed in feeling the pain of Tachikawa's hard fist. Sasuke then opens his eyes and taking his hand off his nose. " T-Tachikawa-chan." he said realizing her face was close to his. " Sasuke-kun! You're nose is bleeding!" Tachikawa said with a gasp. " We have to go to the clinic!" Tachikawa informed him and finally backing away from his face. "Tachikawa-chan, I don't think that's necessary." Sasuke replied. "Sasuke-kun, your nose is bleeding. We should fix that." Tachikawa said with an annoyed look. Sasuke didn't say a word to show approval. " IRUKA-SENSEI! I MADE SASUKE'S NOSE BLEED!" Tachikawa suddenly shouted." WE HAVE TO GO TO THE CLINIC!" she continued. "Eh? Eheh? Y-you made his nose bleed? O-okey?" Iruuka said twitching. "Arigatou!" Tachikawa answered and pulls Sasuke out of the classroom and slams the door. There was a moment of silence in the classroom. Iruuka and the students stared at the door twitching. "She made his nose bleed." Iruuka said still twitching.

---At the clinic---

Sasuke was sitting on the clinic bed staring at the white tiled floor while Tachikawa was getting bandages and cotton from the medicine cabinet. Tachikawa placed the bandages and cotton on the table beside the clinic bed where Sasuke is sitting. " I'm really sorry Sasuke-kun." Tachikawa said wiping the blood out of Sasuke's face. She inserts the cotton inside Sasuke's nostril to keep the blood from dripping. She puts the unused cotton back to the medicine cabinet. Sasuke took the cotton out of his nostril and looked at the cotton with blood. Suddenly he had a flash-back. He remembered when he was just a kid, the same think happened. His childhood friend, Kitsune (Tachikawa), was picking a flower when the flower popped out Kitsune's fist hit his face. Kitsune was the one who helped him out. Same as what Tachikawa did. "Sasuke-kun!" he was cut off his flash-back. "You're okay now." Tachikawa said pointing to Sasuke's nose bridge. Sasuke looks at his nose. " Yeah..." he replies. "Forgive me?" Tachikawa asks. "Yeah, sure." Sasuke answered with a straight face. Tachikawa giggles. " We better head back." Tachikawa said walking to the the clinic door and opening it. "We have to copy notes from Sayuri-chan." She added. She exits the door followed by bandaged nose Sasuke.

---After Class---

Sasuke is sitting on a bench outside the school building. He's still in the campus though. He's thinking about the flash-back he had earlier. " Can it be? That Tachikawa-chan is Kitsune-chan?" he thought. He shook his head forgetting about the idea. "Sasuke-kun!" Tachikawa shouted to him waving her hands. She was with Sayuri, her best friend. She talked to Sayuri for a while and they parted. Tachikawa ran towards Sasuke and stops infront of him while twirling around. " Hi Sasuke-kun! How's your nose?" Tachikawa asked with a cute smile. " Yeah. It's okay now." Sasuke answered pointing to his bandaged nose. " Good!" Kitsune said cheerfully.

Kitsune sat beside Sasuke. There was a moment of silence.

The silence broke when Sasuke suddenly spoke. "Tachikawa-chan, you know what? You remind me of someone." Sasuke said looking up at the sky. "Hm? Really? Who?" Tachikawa said smiling at him. " You remind me of my childhood friend. Her name's Kitsune. You have the same hair color and well same atittude." Sasuke answered. " Oh! Hihi! Really?" Tachikawa said sweat dropped. "Yeah, but I don't think you're Kitsune. I've never seen Kitsune after the fire that burned down her village. I actually think that she's gone." Sasuke said still looking at the sky. "Whew! That was close! " Tachikawa thought. " Well, even if she's gone, she'll be right there beside you. She'll never leave you alone." Tachikawa said with a fake smile, but hard for Sasuke to notice that it was fake. "Yeah." Sasuke answered looking at Tachikawa with a smirk.
Mau
Funstuff Retired Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Video Games, Surfing the Web, Chatting
Humor : ~?~
Current Mood :
Warning system :
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Fan-Fic 3

Post by admin on Tue May 06, 2008 5:13 pm

lol.. this is my favorite chapter lol!

Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2667
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : uhh..
Current Mood :
Registration date : 2008-03-31

View user profile http://funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mau on Tue May 06, 2008 6:54 pm

HAHA! Funny! You like this cuz of the nosebleed thing!
Mau
Funstuff Retired Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Video Games, Surfing the Web, Chatting
Humor : ~?~
Current Mood :
Warning system :
Registration date : 2008-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down