Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]
Funstuff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting?

3 posters

Go down

well??

yes

no

View results

Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Empty Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting?

Post by admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:21 pm

well obviously, poll automation is a lot faster than manual counting. But do you really think it would prevent cheating? Since the filipinos can't see the counting, how can they be assure of the winner? But poll automation can prevent the burning of ballots.
For me, I don't agree to poll automation.
Why? here are 3 reasons why
1. Too expensive!!!! Do you know that the endorser got 2 million Pesos? and I think the machines were just borrowed.
2. Unsafe!!! Possible hacking might occur
3. Just wrong. We're being lazy O.O
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2667
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : uhh..
Current Mood : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Hungry10
Registration date : 2008-03-31

https://funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Empty Re: Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting?

Post by tarajing10 Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I picked yes... But i was convinced of your post...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2164
Job/hobbies : Many.....
Humor : :D
Current Mood : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Empty Re: Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting?

Post by admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

that poll is like poll automation. one can randomly vote. Except in voting, you need to be 18 and stuff.. O_O
even dead people vote on elections!!
PS. I think my dad is running for Board Member! PLS VOTE! LOL
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Current Mood : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Hungry10

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Okay... I'll tell my parents to vote for your dad... I hope he wins... Very Happy
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2164
Job/hobbies : Many.....
Humor : :D
Current Mood : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Or i would have to move to another school (if he doesn't win and if I won't be a star scholar)
Poll Automation is great and all but don't you think manual counting is better? It develops the teacher's counting skills (LOL) and the people can guard their vote Smile
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by name Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I prefer poll automation because it's faster and more accurate. The only problem with it is the security. Hackers might mess up the counting of the votes.
name
name
Talker
Talker

Male
Number of posts : 204
Current Mood : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? Th_pis10
Warning system : Do you really think poll automation is better than manual counting? 110
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down