Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]
Funstuff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story game!

+3
tarajing10
Mau
admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Story game! - Page 2 Empty Story game!

Post by admin Sat May 17, 2008 6:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

You gotta continue the story..

ex. blah blah is..

then next poster
highlight story.. ctrl c then paste it in ur post by ctrl v

blah blah is blah blahing..

k?
--------------------------
One day, a girl named...

edit

you have to continue the story using 5 words only ok?
no need to copy it and paste it :]

Last edited by admin on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2667
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : uhh..
Current Mood : Story game! - Page 2 Hungry10
Registration date : 2008-03-31

https://funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Story game! - Page 2 Empty Re: Story game!

Post by admin Mon May 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Chapter 1

One day, a girl named Riley was playing with her dog... then she looked up and saw the clouds were shaped like poo. She was shocked to see the unusual shape of the clouds so she looked at her dog and saw poo. The dog stared back with big sad soulful eyes, then suddenly some guy appeared and walking towards her. When she saw the guy, she thought he was going to kidnap her so she picked her dog up and threw it to the guy. The dog hit his head. Little did she know that the guy was her sister's Xboyfriend (lol) the dog didn't feel comfortable with him, so the dog bit his ear. Riley laughed at him. The guy quickly grabbed the dog and throwed it away.. The dog didn't like what he did that's why the dog bit his butt so painful that the guy shouted like a girl.

Chapter 2

Riley laughed and laughed.. Riley's sister Rica thought that it was her sister who was shouting that's why she went outside to have a look. Rica was a doctor and she realized that the guy is his X boyfriend. She knew that he had rabies and didn't cure him (). But Rica saw his Xboyfriend begging that's why she cured him but she has a condition for his Xboyfriend...

Chapter 3
It was too late. The guy was sent to the hospital but he didn't have any heart beat.. The guy's new girlfriend named Bea tried to do CPR to his boyfriend... Bea realized that his boyfriend was just stunned.. like Megan's hamster. Bea was angry at Rica because of their dog that bit his boyfriend's ear. Bea wrestled Rica and the dog helped Rica.. The dog did some cool stunts... But Bea's cat helped her.. So it's the dog vs. cat and Bea vs. Rica(2vs.2).

Chapter 4
The dog tackled the cat and the cat scratched the dog (10 damage each).
Bea slapped Rica(10 damage). Rica use her tools for surgery...(20 damage).
they end up killing each other.. (draw)
Then a fairy appeared and revived them but their souls were placed in a different body...
they freaked out. They started blackmailing each other,
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Mon May 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Chapter 1

One day, a girl named Riley was playing with her dog... then she looked up and saw the clouds were shaped like poo. She was shocked to see the unusual shape of the clouds so she looked at her dog and saw poo. The dog stared back with big sad soulful eyes, then suddenly some guy appeared and walking towards her. When she saw the guy, she thought he was going to kidnap her so she picked her dog up and threw it to the guy. The dog hit his head. Little did she know that the guy was her sister's Xboyfriend (lol) the dog didn't feel comfortable with him, so the dog bit his ear. Riley laughed at him. The guy quickly grabbed the dog and throwed it away.. The dog didn't like what he did that's why the dog bit his butt so painful that the guy shouted like a girl.

Chapter 2

Riley laughed and laughed.. Riley's sister Rica thought that it was her sister who was shouting that's why she went outside to have a look. Rica was a doctor and she realized that the guy is his X boyfriend. She knew that he had rabies and didn't cure him (). But Rica saw his Xboyfriend begging that's why she cured him but she has a condition for his Xboyfriend...

Chapter 3
It was too late. The guy was sent to the hospital but he didn't have any heart beat.. The guy's new girlfriend named Bea tried to do CPR to his boyfriend... Bea realized that his boyfriend was just stunned.. like Megan's hamster. Bea was angry at Rica because of their dog that bit his boyfriend's ear. Bea wrestled Rica and the dog helped Rica.. The dog did some cool stunts... But Bea's cat helped her.. So it's the dog vs. cat and Bea vs. Rica(2vs.2).

Chapter 4
Then a fairy appeared and revived them but their souls were placed in a different body...
Bea., I mean the dog started chewing the favorite pillow of Bea...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2164
Job/hobbies : Many.....
Humor : :D
Current Mood : Story game! - Page 2 Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
and they started to cry since they can't handle it anymore
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Mon May 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
and they started to cry since they can't handle it anymore...
They are saying sorry to each other... Then the fairy saw what they did and made things back to normal... THE END.. What happened to the guy? The guy became a frog because Bea and Rica found out that the guy was just using them to tell his friends that he is cool and handsome.. That's why the girls and Riley wished that his soul will be put in to a frog's body...

Last edited by tarajing10 on Mon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 19, 2008 6:53 pm

-----Different Story This Time------
The Missing Piece

One Night, there was a museum robbed by skillful robbers.
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Mon May 19, 2008 7:24 pm

The Missing Piece

The robbers were rich because of their skillfull techniques but something was not right...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 19, 2008 8:12 pm

The Missing Piece

One Night, there was a museum robebed by skillful robbers.
The robbers were rich because of their skillfull techniques but something was not right... they left one piece that would solve the mystery of the hidden temple
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Mon May 19, 2008 8:17 pm

The Missing Piece

The robbers were rich because of their skillfull techniques but something was not right... they left one piece that would solve the mystery of the hidden temple... They left it in the museum that they last robbed... If the mystery of the hidden temple is complete, they will get the golds found from that hidden temple...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon May 19, 2008 8:24 pm

The Missing Piece

The robbers were rich because of their skillfull techniques but something was not right... they left one piece that would solve the mystery of the hidden temple... They left it in the museum that they last robbed... If the mystery of the hidden temple is complete, they will get the golds found from that hidden temple... also, they will unlock the hidden key to gain power to rule the world!
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Mon May 19, 2008 8:39 pm

The Missing Piece

The robbers were rich because of their skillfull techniques but something was not right... they left one piece that would solve the mystery of the hidden temple... They left it in the museum that they last robbed... If the mystery of the hidden temple is complete, they will get the golds found from that hidden temple... also, they will unlock the hidden key to gain power to rule the world!

Chapter 2

They got their gadgets ready for tonight...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:57 pm

the story is boring. let's change it.. Razz

The First Day of School!
Too bad it's the first day of school! Summer is already over. But I am excited to meet new friends and see my old friends.
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:52 pm

The First Day of School!
Too bad it's the first day of school! Summer is already over. But I am excited to meet new friends and see my old friends. In my first day, I saw some of my friends. I wondered what will happen with my new classmates this year.
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:45 pm

The First Day of School!
Too bad it's the first day of school! Summer is already over. But I am excited to meet new friends and see my old friends. In my first day, I saw some of my friends. I wondered what will happen with my new classmates this year.

The day started out great! Except for our biology teacher.. She was like 100 years old and wear tight clothes.. XD She was very strict and the subject started with a pop quiz!
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:57 pm

The First Day of School!

The day started out great! Except for our biology teacher.. She was like 100 years old and wear tight clothes.. XD She was very strict and the subject started with a pop quiz! I told my friends that I wanted to have an adventure because I don't want to have a boring school year like last summer...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:02 pm

The First Day of School!

The day started out great! Except for our biology teacher.. She was like 100 years old and wear tight clothes.. XD She was very strict and the subject started with a pop quiz! I told my friends that I wanted to have an adventure because I don't want to have a boring school year like last summer.. So I brought my cellphone and made funny sound effects with it while she's speaking.. (lol)
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 pm

The First Day of School!

The day started out great! Except for our biology teacher.. She was like 100 years old and wear tight clothes.. XD She was very strict and the subject started with a pop quiz! I told my friends that I wanted to have an adventure because I don't want to have a boring school year like last summer... So I brought my cellphone and made funny sound effects with it while she's speaking.. But I was only a dream. I realized that I'm not yet done with my assignments!

Last edited by tarajing10 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:33 pm

The First Day of School!

The day started out great! Except for our biology teacher.. She was like 100 years old and wear tight clothes.. XD She was very strict and the subject started with a pop quiz! I told my friends that I wanted to have an adventure because I don't want to have a boring school year like last summer... So I brought my cellphone and made funny sound effects with it while she's speaking.. But I was only a dream. I realized that I'm not yet done with my assignments!

I met new faces and I didn't made new friends that day Sad I was too bored becoz of the teachers.. =_=

Last edited by admin on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:14 pm

The First Day of School!

I met new faces and I didn't made new friends that day I was too bored becoz of the teachers.. =_=. Good thing that some of my old classmates bacame my classmates again! But I hope I can meet my new classmates and to become my friends some day..
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:09 pm

The First Day of School!

I met new faces and I didn't made new friends that day I was too bored becoz of the teachers.. =_=. Good thing that some of my old classmates bacame my classmates again! But I hope I can meet my new classmates and to become my friends some day..

I don't know if I'm gonna like this sy.. (I said to myself) Then I kept thinking about my assignments.. Then, Tuna just popped in my head.. lol
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:16 pm

The First Day of School!

I don't know if I'm gonna like this sy.. (I said to myself) Then I kept thinking about my assignments.. Then, Tuna just popped in my head.. I don't know why tuna popped in my head... Maybe I'm just hungry...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm

The First Day of School!

I don't know if I'm gonna like this sy.. (I said to myself) Then I kept thinking about my assignments.. Then, Tuna just popped in my head.. I don't know why tuna popped in my head... Maybe I'm just hungry... I ate some midnight snax and rested for a while.. and slept.. Zzzz..
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 pm

The First Day of School!

I don't know if I'm gonna like this sy.. (I said to myself) Then I kept thinking about my assignments.. Then, Tuna just popped in my head.. I don't know why tuna popped in my head... Maybe I'm just hungry... I ate some midnight snax and rested for a while.. and slept.. Zzzz.. I still woke up tired because of the assignments...

P.S. Guys who are reading this... This is just a make up story.. Most of this events are not true... Thank you!
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by !iNimiel Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 am

New Story!

The Quarterly Exam
I'm so stressed! I don't know what to study first! Buti naman at 3 araw ang rest day namin But I'm easily distracted of the things around me. I hate studying! It makes my brain pop out!!
!iNimiel
!iNimiel
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 879
Current Mood : Story game! - Page 2 Dog10
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 am

The Quarterly Exam
I'm so stressed! I don't know what to study first! Buti naman at 3 araw ang rest day namin But I'm easily distracted of the things around me. I hate studying! It makes my brain pop out!! But I have to study for the QE.. What subject should I start first? The easy one or the hard one?
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by !iNimiel Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:45 am

The Quarterly Exam
I'm so stressed! I don't know what to study first! Buti naman at 3 araw ang rest day namin But I'm easily distracted of the things around me. I hate studying! It makes my brain pop out!! But I have to study for the QE.. What subject should I start first? The easy one or the hard one?

Sat.
Yeah, i decided to study the easy ones first because i usually get mental block during the QE.. so i will study the hard ones on the last day of my rest day.. but when i was studying.. i fell asleep! i woke up and i realized it was..
!iNimiel
!iNimiel
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 879
Current Mood : Story game! - Page 2 Dog10
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 pm

The Quarterly Exam

Sat.
Yeah, i decided to study the easy ones first because i usually get mental block during the QE.. so i will study the hard ones on the last day of my rest day.. but when i was studying.. i fell asleep! i woke up and i realized it was.. 7pm already! I was really busy because 3 more days and it's the first day of exam! So I continued with my studies.
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next