Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]
Funstuff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevel's Review.

2 posters

Go down

Nevel's Review. Empty Nevel's Review.

Post by admin Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey, it's me Carly. Here's the review Nevel wrote about iCarly on nevelocity.com:

Dear Fellow Webbers:

There's a new web show online that's fast becoming super-popular. It's called iCarly and, I must admit, it's FANTASTIC. The show's star, Carly, is a very funny and HOT girl. Her co-host is the SPICY Sam, who is also very funny. Carly and Sam are hilarious together. Their witty banter (which means "funny conversations") even had ME chortling out loud ("chortling" means "laughing"). Carly + Sam = HOT N' SPICY -- and that's just how I like my web shows. Wink

The show looks and sounds great, thanks to their technical producer, Freddie. He's an expert camera-man, and he's quite talented with audio and lighting and such.

There are many web shows on the internet, but iCarly is the funniest and most entertaining. You never know what clever thing Carly and Sam will do next, and that's what makes iCarly such a joy to watch.

My only complaint is that Carly needs a boyfriend. Perhaps someone like me. She knows my email address. ARE YOU LISTENING, CARLY?

-Nevel

PS: If Carly won't be my girlfriend, I would also be happy with Sam. ARE YOU LISTENING, SAM?
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2667
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : uhh..
Current Mood : Nevel's Review. Hungry10
Registration date : 2008-03-31

https://funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nevel's Review. Empty Re: Nevel's Review.

Post by who am I Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:39 pm

PS: If Carly won't be my girlfriend, I would also be happy with Sam. ARE YOU LISTENING, SAM?

I find this line the funniest. lol.
who am I
who am I

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum