Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Funstuff Forum
Hey! Please login or register to see more threads and interact with other members =]
Funstuff Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others?

4 posters

Go down

Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Empty Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others?

Post by !iNimiel Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Hmm.. good question.. Well NO. I don't get to feed "it" food and i can't "play with my pets.. Yeah, been super busy with school this SY. I hope i can get time to spend time with my pet. lol.
!iNimiel
!iNimiel
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 879
Current Mood : Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Dog10
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Empty Re: Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others?

Post by charlesmico Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 pm

yep. =)
'coz there's always a freetime.
it's kinda like a break from studying every saturdays and sundays.
charlesmico
charlesmico
Loner
Loner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Back to top Go down

Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Empty Re: Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others?

Post by admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm

if your pets are big dogs, i doubt if you can still play with them lol!
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2667
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : uhh..
Current Mood : Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Hungry10
Registration date : 2008-03-31

https://funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Yes I still have time with them..

if your pets are big dogs, i doubt if you can still play with them
Well... I can still play with my dog even though he's big... lol...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2164
Job/hobbies : Many.....
Humor : :D
Current Mood : Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Whoo10
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 pm

i mean big dogs like labrador. let's play tag. your it! LMAO.
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male
Current Mood : Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Hungry10

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:14 am

Yes... My dog is almost the same size as the labrador... Last time, I played with my german sheperd... I almost fell down when she tagged me... Too strong! lol...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female
Current Mood : Do you still spend time with your pets even though you are busy with school/others? Whoo10

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:30 pm

we also have one. It doesn't know me so I just don't go near it. -_-
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tarajing10 Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 pm

I cant play with them anymore... They arent taking a bath anymore because of the cold weather... awwww...
tarajing10
tarajing10
Funstuff Top Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 am

^ haha. we don't shampoo dogs. we just spray them with hose! lol! they're too big and scary too be shampooed.
admin
admin
Funstuff Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down